Saskatchewan- Rules & Regulations
The Kidney Foundation of Canada, Saskatchewan Branch
Cash 4 The Holidays 50/50, December 1-8, 2023.
SLGA License Number: TO COME
• The Cash 4 the Holidays online 50/50 is a seven-day 50/50 with ticket sales beginning December 1, 2022 from 12:00 am to December 8, 11:59 pm CST.
• Tickets can only be purchased online through the www.cash4theholidays.ca website.
• The winner of the Cash 4 the Holidays online 50/50 can win 50% of ticket sales up to $500,000, but the total prize is based on the number of tickets sold.
• Age limit for ticket purchasers is 18 years and over. Purchase must be made in the province of Saskatchewan.
• Total number of tickets is 5,000,000. Tickets available for sale are:
• 1 ticket for $5
• 60 tickets for $20
• 200 tickets for $50
• 500 tickets for $100
• No refunds are available.
• Employees and Board Members of The Kidney Foundation, Saskatchewan Branch and employees of Stride Management Corp are prohibited from purchasing tickets.
• The winning ticket will be conducted using RNG (Random Number Generator) on December 9, 2022, at 12:00 pm and will all take place at A3 -116 103 Street East, Saskatoon SK S7N 1Y7. The winning raffle draw number shall be determined from the pool of sold raffle ticket numbers. All tickets purchased prior to the deadline will be eligible for this draw.
• The winner will be notified by The Kidney Foundation, Saskatchewan Branch via phone call following the draw on December 9, 2022 followed with an email.
• In the event of a winning ticket stub having more than one name the licensee shall award the prize to the first individual identified on the ticket. The licensee and the Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority are not responsible for resolving any disputes which may arise between different individuals whose names appear on the ticket.
• The Licensee shall hold prizes that are unclaimed in a secure location for a period of one (1) year from the date of the draw. If the prizes go unclaimed beyond their hold date, the prize/cash equivalent shall be donated to a charitable beneficiary approved by SLGA.
• The prize payment will be in the form of a cheque.
• The ticket number and name of the winner will be published on www.Cash4theHolidays.ca and www.kidney.ca as well as on The Kidney Foundation, Saskatchewan Branch social media platforms and E-Newsletter.
• Contact information at The Kidney Foundation, Saskatchewan Branch is: T: 306-664-8588; Toll free: 1-833-664-8588 (within SK.)