Nova Scotia - Rules & Regulations
The Kidney Foundation of Canada, Atlantic Branch
Cash 4 The Holidays 50/50, December 1 - 8, 2023.
License Number: AGD-334338-23
Kidney Foundation of Canada, Cash 4 The Holidays Raffle Rules
1. Players must be individuals, 19 years of age or older and must reside in Nova Scotia. Credit cards used for payment must have a Nova Scotia address.
2. Tickets will be available online and sold at a rate of:
1 for $5
60 for $20
200 for $50
500 for $100
3. Ticket Sales will begin on December 1, 2023, starting at 12PM until December 8th at 11:59 PM AST. The draw takes place at 12PM December 9th, 2023.
4. The winner will receive a cash prize equal to half the total ticket sales. The prize payment will be in the form of a cheque.
5. The winner will be determined by a random draw using Rafflebox RNG (Random Number Generator) Software.
6. Raffle tickets are non-refundable
7. Raffle tickets are not eligible for tax receipts
8. By playing you consent to having your name, winning number and community published.
9. The winner will be contacted by phone and email. The winner has 30 days to claim their prize, after which a second draw from the same numbers will occur. Draw results will be announced on all our social media platforms and the winners name published on The Kidney Foundation website, our social media platforms, and E-Newsletter.
10. Raffle Administrators, Employees and Board Members of the Kidney Foundation are ineligible to purchase tickets, staff of Rafflebox and their immediate family members are prohibited from purchasing tickets and are ineligible to win prizes.